2.22.2008

I'm back and exploring the beach

Friday, Feb. 22
There was a break in the rain today and I am still in search of a great beach location for photo shoots. So off we went to explore parts of La Jolla. First we stopped at La Jolla Shores. Great beach, easy parking and lot's of room to run.



Then we headed to La Jolla Cove. Tons of great locations for pictures. Great rocks, coves, and park settings for pictures. We had fun tide-pooling while we were down here also.









Thursday, Feb 21




It has taken me a long while to get over this COLD/FLU. I am feeling much better.


I am ready to get the camera out again. I did take a few pictures during the past 2+ weeks of being sick, but am just going forward from here.


Today we went to my friends house and her back wall has a BIG selection of these old trucks. LOVE IT.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.