7.11.2008

How do you get a FIVE year old to focus? ! ?

Don't get me wrong... I absolutely LOVE summer. Days full of friends, fun, boogey boarding at the beach, swimming pools, yummy fruit, sprinklers, slip-n-slides and beautiful sunny days. BUT ~ what about those days when you need to get some stuff done around the house. How do you get your five year old son to sit still and be entertained. UGH.We had a great afternoon (or half an hour) putting together the easy lift elevator with TinkerToys.
July 10
Beach fun ~ sun, sand, boogey boarding, friends, building castles and pools: what more could you ask for.
July 9th
The "Goalie Look" - I love the raquet ball goggles.
July 8th - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zia Anne!My Five year old adorable son. I love you so much. You make me smile and laugh everyday.

No comments: