8.12.2008

beautiful night

Beautiful nights at our house lead to....

Fun out in the front yard. We live in the corner of an "L" shaped street which gives Benjamin a wonderful open space to ride his RAZOR scooter.
"Mommy sit down and watch my show."
"say ~ Encore!" encore-encore..."what you want an encore"
What a fun boy you are.
August 11, 2008
Hard to believe but the only picture I took today was on my cell phone. We had a great day shopping the outlets at Viejas. Got some new clothes for Kindergarten and Benjamin picked out a birthday present for Daddy.


August 10, 2008
Legoland


August 9, 2008



My sister and her family (Uncle Dan, Nathaniel, Bethany and Faith) made the trip to San Diego today. We are thrilled that they could come for a bbq dinner. Here are my sweet little nieces. Tomorrow - Legoland!



August 8, 2008

No comments: