10.09.2008

10/8 - an after school trip to sea world was so nice. It has been soooo hot in our area, it was great to be by the bay.

10/6 this morning I was in Mission Bay do a photo shoot. It was so great to be by the water.
10/5 - We love the new Italian Soccer Jersey. Graci Zio Max!
10/3 Oma's Dairy Farm - school field trip

10/1
Zoo trip after school. 9/30
could it be that I really did not take any pictures today? Not normal for me! Yep - it must have been the heat. 90 degrees inside our house, before the ac did it's job and get us to a cooler 78.
9/29
We are so sad to see Anne and Tommaso leave CA. I hope we get to see you all again VERY soon.

9/28
We stopped on the way home for Tommaso to meet his Great Grandma. She was thrilled and very suprised.
















Look what she had growing in her backyard. I was impressed.

No comments: